Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

It's been a while...

=O i am sooo sorry that i haven't posted in about a week or two! My life has been crazy busy, and filled with unexpected drama.=( I hope all is well, and that you guys are enjoying your weekends though! I went out of town last week and took a buttload of pics! I hope you guys enjoy.=)


My Minnie Muse thigh highs(:


A ring i got from F21

Another ring from F21

Gorgeous ring from F21

My dads old camera(:


Beautiful sunset!!


My new loafers that i got from the etsy shop, LapineOurs! Check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Cute loafers! Do you know any etsy accounts that sell cheap vintage shoes like that? & i love your boots from ebay! I cant find anything like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and hmm..i dont really know any specific etsy accounts that sell cheap shoes but there definitely are some out there! Just make sure you set a price range when you search for cheap shoes! And thanks, that's why I love the boots!

    ReplyDelete