Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Zenon

Heyy you guys! I'm so happy because i just made my first sell on my Etsy store! I sold a pair of fringed loafers, which sold in less than a week from when I put them up for sale! I'm sorry I've been so absent lately but, it's because I'm still on vacation and have been spending my time shopping and sleeping in for numerous amounts..haha. I know i'm a bad blogger =(. But I have actually been taking outfit pictures for you guys everyday but i forgot my camera cable uploader thingy at home, so there's no way for me to upload the pictures! =( I'm sorry! But be prepared for a lot of pictures this coming weekend!
Me sending off my first sold item! And oh, who likes my solar system picture that i edited? I edited this picture on GIMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment