Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gone for surgery but now I'm back again.





I warned you guys about the future, crappy macbook outfit post. Lol. I would have used my camera to take these pictures but, I didn't have it with me at the time! I wore this outfit on a supposedly "80"F degrees day which would have been great except, it wasn't. It started raining out of no where and 80 degrees turned into 72 degrees.-_- bipolar weather suckksss. Oh yah, and the title is from a Drake song, Miss Me.

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely fantastic! I just love your shorts and top! Gorgeous colors, darling! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you soo much!! i'll definitely check out your blog(:

    ReplyDelete