Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Today's Purchases: All Thrifted










Tan woven wedged loafers: Buffalo Exchange, $13
Black and Brown Etienne Aigner Loafers: Buffalo Exchange, $13.50
Tan handbag: Urban Expressions, Plato's Closet, $14
Striped Polo shirt: TOPSHOP!!!, Buffalo Exchange, I don't remember the price
Crochet knit tank top: Forever21, Buffalo Exchange, $8
Beige and Lace w/ Bow dress: Buffalo Exchange, $14!! Amazingg deal! The dress fits like a glove!
Olive Green with fabric flowers: Zara!!, Buffalo Exchange, I don't remember the price

I had freakin amazing luck today at the thrift store, Buffalo Exchange. For those of you who don't know about Buffalo Exchange, it's a consignment (like a thrift store but not as cheap) store that  buy's clothes from you and also sell's modern and sometimes vintage pieces! Their clothes are veryyy reasonably priced and they usually have a lot of name brand item's! My mom bought a BCBG motorcycle jacket with elbow pads for only $30! Plato's Closet is also a consignment store where they buy and sell clothes, except I absolutely hate it! I went in there for the first time today, and my experience in the store was awful! It was supperrr crowded, hot, kind of messy, some of the people in the store were rude, and the staff were kind of rude as well. I only ended up buying one thing because I felt soo overwhelmed, stressed out and irrtated! I'm not saying all Plato's Closet's will be like this, but beware! Hope you all had a better day than I did. Lol.
Also the Black and Brown Etienne Aigner Loafers are for sale HERE. <--click to go the item's sale page.

3 comments:

  1. I went to Plato's Closet last week. & the clothes are very nice! but some things cost a little too much for a thrift store.
    I wanted this old Vintage Doonie & Burke bag but it cost $35 buck. so i left it.
    but you found some very nice things.
    great post :)
    http://purplemonroe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they did have some very nice things but it was wayy to many clothes for me, so it was pretty overwhelming! and if you think $35 for a vintage dooney and bourke is bad, i was at salvation army and saw a vintage dooney for $65!!!!! and it was really worn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmbooo they aren't being reasonable at all!

    ReplyDelete