Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I long to look at the stars...









Shirt & Jacket- Thrifted
Necklace- Wet Seal
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Gosh, I am soo in love with my H&M riding pants. Like, the only reason I didn't wear them every day last week was because my mom looked at me funny and asked me if those were the only pants I had. And because I got chocolate stains on the front at school. These UO shoes are really cute but they KILL the back of my ankles. I mean, I was walking around school with a limp because they rubbed the back of ankles so much. But beauty/fashion cost. Anyways, I'm thinking of getting a new lens because I'm tired how the camera doesn't focus in on the details of my outfits. But, of course a new lens cost money that I use to buy clothes so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment