Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Breathe Me.








Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: Hollister
Shoes: Botique
Bag: Dooney and Bourke

Wore this comfortable yet dangerous outfit (the heels are definitely NOT for hilly terrain) to the beach/cliffs! It was super nice where I was, because it's kind of like a resort with all these walking trails to the ocean. I decided to wear this outfit because I have only wore these jeans once since I got them like 5 months ago. I also just got the bag in the mail from ebay, and even though it's really cute it smells like cigarettes. I've already tried wiping it down and airing it out on my patio but no prevail. Anyways, I'm going to wait for my parents to finish eating lunch so that we can go shopping! I had a really bad anxiety attack so I need something to make me relax. Have a nice week! 

4 comments: