Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Kiss me hard before you go.







Shirt: Brandy Melville
Shorts: Forever21
Necklace: Local Botique
Decided to do something a bit different today by taking pictures on my bed! I've never actually done thing before, and probably won't do it that often because self timer and manual focus is a pain. You guys should have seen me running to my bed to get in position, and taking multiple shots to get the focus right. Anyways, this is just what I wore to lounge around the house today and do some blog revamping! The shirt is so conmfortable, I swear its like wearing a ligth knit fuzzy blanket. Oh, and let me know how you guys like how big my pictures are. Much clearer right?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you make me want to go to Forever 21 and shop. I LOVEE those shorts!

    ReplyDelete