Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Floral Afternoon.

Kimono shirt thing: Thrifted
Shirt: H&M
Pants: AA Disco pants
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Had my mom snap these quick outfit shots of me before the sun goes down! I always have a challenge styling this grandma kimono blouse because it just looks so...old. The only way I can successfully wear this without being called grandma by my dad is to pair it with a crop top, which seems to create a nice balance between the antique-ness of the shirt and the youthful feel of the crop top.
 I have finals until friday (which means being a bum until next monday) which will probably limit my post, but I'll try to post as often as I can!

5 comments:

  1. chic!! =)

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this outfit! Get it girl! I love the kimono thing and those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is literally flawless, in love with all of your outfits! You styled the kimono really well, good luck with your finals also! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit!great combination!

    ReplyDelete