Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Repeat Offender.

 
Vest: Thrifted
Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: TJ-Maxx
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
 
Yes, this outfit is kind of a repeat except I changed my pants and shoes. I always repeat my fav outfits every now and then, especially when I'm low on inspiration. Just wanted to pop in and say I survived my finals (!!!) and also the SAT (took it on Saturday) so I'm seriously tired. The non-outfit photo's are some that I took on a chilly saturday evening. And yes that is my dog stuck in the car, haha.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I do the same thing :). I'm always wearing shorts and a long sleeve with something gray. I still love it though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace I think you're brilliant! Your outfit is so cute here. Would love it if you could check out my blog - it's a working progress http://sydney-c.blogspot.co.uk/ xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to repeat my favourite outfits as well! I really like the denim shirt with the cute vest and the shoes!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete