Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Sweetest Kill.

Jean Shearling Coat: Thrifted
Shirt: Tj-Maxx
Skirt: H&M
Shoe: VJ-style

The grainy appearance of these photo's is due to me brightening these photo's to the max, but I kind of like it! Inspired by all of the shearling lined coats I've been seeing online, I decided to bust mine out! I got this from Buffalo Exchange last summer but never wore it since it's so chunky. Fortunately the weather has been super chilly here, which allows me to wear this without looking completely idiotic. Oh, and I straightened my hair! It took 3 hours and it poof-ed up the next day, but it was worth it! For those of you who commented on my hair post a few weeks ago and said you're in transitioning stage,  stick with it! Your hair will thank you later.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment