Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Youth knows no pain.

Shirt: Bought it off a friend
Jacket: Thrifted
Jeans: Hollister
Shoes: Yesstyle.com

I didn't even leave the house today. Well, I left to take these outfit photos but that was it. I'm still trying to get over this cold that I have and only had enough energy to get dressed (after being told by my dad to bathe). OH, and can you tell I'm loving my straight tresses? I can finally wear beanies and hats without my head looking weird! *Celebrates* Hope you guys had a fun-filled weekend, and enjoy the 3 day weekend if you have one! =)

6 comments:

  1. Aww this is such a cute casual outfit, and those shoes are so awesome :3
    I hope you feel better. I know being sick really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youu! and ugh yes it really does suck

      Delete
  2. Ahh I hate being sick, feel better!
    I love those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cool laid back look! get well soon!

    ReplyDelete