Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Decepticons destroyed my shirt.

Shirt: Thrifted (Cut up by me)
Flannel: Yard Sale
Shorts: Thrifted and DIY-ed by me
Bag: Fashioncode.com/au

(Just in case Google Friend Connect actually shuts down...Follow my blog with Bloglovin so you can still keep up with my blog!)

Please excuse my angry looks in the first few photos! I had my camera on self-timer so I had to run back to my spot after clicking the shutter button which apparently left little time for my brain to signal my mouth to smile. The cut up shirt was actually a little boys t-shirt in the thrift store, but spotting its cool autobot graphic I purchased it and made a few holes and slits to add some character! I can't wear this outfit outside yet, but I am sooo looking forward to the weather warming up so I can wear it and hear my parents complain that "only Westerners would destroy their clothes to look stylish". 

2 comments: