Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

N E W!

Shirt #1: Urban Outfitters (Sale Section of Course)
Shirt #2: TJ-Maxx
Shoes: Thrifted ($3!!)

I've been getting that shopping itch recently, where nothing in my closet pleases me and I crave new clothes. I fell in love with the destroyed peplum top from UO as soon as I saw it. It's such a great combination of two trends and is really flattering! The second top with the studded detail was a bit different from what I usually wear and only $12, so I had to get it. And finally, the shoes were purchased at my local thrift shop that (thanks to my new house) is literally only walking distance away. These two older ladies run the shop and have more books and old records than clothes, but I think it'll soon become my favorite place to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment