Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lay your cards out.

Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: American Apparel
Sweater: Forever 21
Shoes: Tobi.com

Even though I didn't leave the house today I still decided to get dressed and take some photos. I feel really bad for not posting (I think it's been a week), but I swear this time I have a valid excuse! I was hanging out with my cousins for a week and didn't have time to post between shopping and hanging out at Denny's at 2 am. Yes, I was living the "wild life", haha.
On to the outfit, I'm not even sure what's going on to be honest. I saw a girl wear a hacked off shirt on Instagram and decided to replicate it. The sweater wrapped around the waist is there for the mere fact that I didn't feel like wearing a flannel around my waist again. 

3 comments:

  1. I really love your outfit :D

    youngbutambitious.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. chic fit! love the boots, the backpack, the pants, basically everything about this outfit. really like how you styled all the items together. amazing style and blog as well, would love it if we could keep in touch and perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete