Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Soon we'll be found.

Sweater: T-Maxx
Skirt: Forever 21
Gold Chain: Cotton On
Shoes: Thrifted

I feel like it has been forever since I last blogged/posted anything! As you guys may know, I am in the middle of college application season right now so my post may be far and few in between until winter break. Unfortunately, senioritis (the laziness that ensues during senior year) has also been influential in my studies so far, making me become lazier than ever. Honestly, I spend majority of my day on Tumblr which is getting to be a really bad habit! I'll try to step my personal blogging game up, and post more outfit pictures so you guys know I'm still alive! 

(My tumblr btw (if you're just as addicted as I am) is theepatricians.tumblr.com or candycanecandace.tumblr.com) 

No comments:

Post a Comment