Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Life Round Here.




























                                                                        Kimono: H&M
Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: Asos
Shoes: Thrifted

It's been so long since I last blogged, I don't really know what to say! I guess I'll give you guys a mini update- I've finished all of my college applications, turned 18, and I have finals next week! My life has been really hectic and busy with school, traveling, and just spending time with my friends since we will all be going our separate ways for college. My 2014 goal is to blog more, so hopefully I can stick with that! I'm going to try and post more "daily-in the life of" photos, because I think post like that are very interesting and almost like photojournalism, but more intimate. Really hope you guys are having a great start to 2014. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you blogging again
    -- http://the-profashionalist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete